Sunday, October 20, 2019

My Genealogy Book is Published - Yippee!


I realize that this is a bit of self-promotion, but after 40 years of research and two years of writing and editing, my first book is available on amazon. I enjoyed learning about my husband's grandmother and the 20 other members of her family who immigrated to Buffalo. Thank you to everyone who encouraged and helped me in my journey. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know the feeling when a book becomes a reality, as I spent 20 years compiling data on my husband's Williams family from Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Jacquie. congratulations! I wish I had the time to do this. I have so much material, but will anyone want to read it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Randy, it was a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I'm bummed I got busy at our last CAGGNI meeting and did not get a chance to check it out. I saw others in the group taking a look and they seemed to be impressed.

    ReplyDelete